Thursday, September 18, 2003

Wow! Mother and Wena must have ESP (Extra Sensory Perception). I was thinking that I should update this blog now because it has been quite a while since I had the energy or the time to write here. I still have a lot to do but this is something I want to do.

Work has been really busy. I am in a lot of meetings where people are not very focused on getting outcomes from each meeting. So sometimes I use meetings to relax and let my thoughts flow free. Hehehehe.....

I agree with Wena that a woman can be okay with or with a man. First of all, you have to love yourself and be happy with yourself. Many men are attracted to confident women. I am quite sure that I will not marry again because I like my life as it is, by myself. I can come home and flop on the chair with a sigh of relief. I do not have to worry about getting dinners ready or having to do something to please someone else. I can also eat ice cream for breakfast if I want to. I can snore all I want to in my bed. I can fall asleep with the TV on if I want to.

Most important of all, I am trying to learn to be patient with those around me. Being alone is easy to be patient. No one goes home with you. This is enough soul searching for now.

No comments: