Monday, April 12, 2004

I am trying to get my fed income tax done before April 15. Definitely must keep better records. I can do my own taxes but it certainly would be easier if I am meticulous about my record keeping. Oh, well.... My boyfriend's elder daughter has a job with Target once she graduates. She is happy and he is happy. I am happy for her and so is her mother. Can you believe that her mother has the same birthday as I do? What a coincidence!!!!!!!!! The weather is definitely getting warmer when it remembers that this is April and spring is supposed to be here. Instead, we had snow at Easter, and the poor Easter bunny is having its buns frozen. I read an article that reported that a church group tried to convey Jesus's crucifixion by beating a stuffed bunny and breaking easter eggs. The poor young kids wanted to know why the Easter bunny was being beaten. Really amazing.
Life is too busy but definitely stimulating. Next weekend, Tom is coming down again to go to his niece's wedding. I am invited! Amazing. My head is spinning because I am not ready for all these commitments. Just joking. I can handle it. I just like being independent and so does he. He would never admit that he likes to have company. I will have to learn to shake up his life a little although he claims that he just wants to be left alone. What a boring life.

No comments: