Monday, April 26, 2004

It has been a while since I wrote something here. The weather was getting warmer and then last week it became quite cool again. Brrrr.... I should be used to this kind of weather. My daffodils are really blooming now and soon my tulips will bloom as well. This summer I must take time to post pictures on this blog so that you can enjoy the colors as much I do. I did a crazy thing this past weekend. I painted my kitchen countertop bright yellow (with Disney paint for kids). Wow! I had so much fun while doing it because I kept thinking, "if I had a husband, he would not let me do this!" My yellow kitchen countertop. I am going to put orange spots on the edges as well. Another wow!

I am off to Boston this coming weekend to take a workshop on leading class discussion at Harvard Business School. I wonder how that will go. I have to do my homework before I go as well. It is fun being a student again.

The university is facing budget cuts. People are going around with long faces. However, the state of Michigan is facing huge deficits and the Governor must balance her budget every year. Oh, well, I am glad that I still have a job.

No comments: